Condenser Microphone, Professional Studio Broadcasting Recording Mic with Adjustable Microphone Suspension Scissor Arm Stand Shock Mount, Mounting Clamp Kit and USB Audio Adapter
More Functions Designed for You: Cardioid-only, large-diaphragm tube condenser mic. Low-noise operation meets high-headroom SPL handling. Delivers warm, clear bass, detailed midrange, and a silky high end. Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings. Applicable Scene: Studios, Recording Studios, Broadcasting Stations, Personal Broadcast, Adage Performance, and Computers.
Provides an extremely accurate and highly detailed representation of what?s being played.
Cardioid treated. Zink alloy materials. Multisystem compatibility with low noise, large diaphragm, and Dual-layer mic head
Best use for recording, interviews, broadcasting, chatting, podcast, and any type of content creation.
BM-800 Condenser Microphone Kit Studio Pop Filter Boom Scissor Arm Stand Mount Features:
- Professional Recording Studio Equipment: Equipped with BM-800 microphone, Shock mount, Pop filter, Mic adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, Anti-wind foam Cap, Power cable, Sound card.
- Sensitive Capture: The BM-800 features a thin material diaphragm or ?capsule? which vibrates and sends a signal to the output when engaged and is hit by sound waves, it provides an extremely accurate and highly detailed representation of what?s being played.
- Great in both Vocal and Instruments: Wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos, and even strings as the condenser can take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments.
- Low Noise: It features a high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) that means less distortion to be caused in the process of recording, Unique 3-layer protection system prevents unwanted pop noises?providing singers with a clear, plosive-free vocal performance.
- Material: Alloy
- Microphone Size: 18x4.5x4.5cm
- Input Voltage: 5V-9V
- Directivity: Single
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max. SPL: 132 dB (at 1kHz?1% T.H.D)
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 78 dB
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Cable Length: 8.2 ft/2.5M
- Dimensions: ø50 x 160 mm (Dia. 1.9 x 6.3 in.)
- Net Weight: 400g
- 1x BM-800 microphone
- 1x Microphone Stand
- 1x Shock Mount
- 1x Pop Filter
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Sound Adapter
- 1x Mic Cover
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.